Thursday, January 1, 2009

60,000 in one year.

Hello. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Jason Alan. I am currently a full time performing magician living in Northeastern Ohio. How about some background on me!
- I am 25 years old and have been performing magic for some 13 years now. I have been working professionally as magic being my sole income for almost 4 years now. If you are interested in my act take a look at my website at www.JasonAlanMagic.com

Anyways, the purpose of this blog is to motivate myself and others into a successful living doing what i love, magic. By constantly updating my blog with information in regards to my goal and how I am reaching such a goal, I will constantly be moving forward. I almost forgot, what is my goal? My goal is to earn at least 60,ooo dollars as a perform by January 1, 2010. How did I come up with this goal? Every year I try to increase my income the following year aprox 50% to the previous fiscal year. Also, this seems like a reasonable amount to shoot for as a somewhat new to the industry magician. This idea of updating a blog in regards to my success is not new to me. Please check out the 80,000 blog by Kevin Viner. I will provide a link to his blog soon.

Hopefully you enjoy what I have to say and I can help you somehow and in someway. If anyone has any comments or tips please feel free to post them,


Sincerely,

Jason Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment